How's the delivery going ?
Fast125.com is committed to respecting the shipping date that is given to you as an indication in the product sheet.
When ordering several items, the delivery time to be taken into account is the longest. For example, if you order a cylinder shipped within 48 hours and an exhaust line shipped within 7 days then the entire order will be shipped within 7 days.
Packages are shipped Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
Delivery methods :
On Fast125.com, we offer 1 delivery method, for metropolitan France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Luxembourg:
At home in 48h
- Basket between 0 and 75€ TTC : 9,90€.
- Basket between 75 and 150€ TTC : 7,90€.
- Basket over 150€ TTC : Free
Service also available for Belgium and Luxembourg (delay for these 2 countries: 5 working days / rate: same as France and Spain).
These rates may be subject to specific commercial operations.
The times indicated are in working days, and are given as an estimate.
We work with :
Home delivery :
Deliveries are from Monday to Friday.
You will receive an e-mail from Colissimo, usually the day before the delivery, to let you know the expected delivery date.
If you are absent at the time of delivery :
- If the size of your parcel allows it, it will be deposited in your mailbox.
- Otherwise, a delivery notice will be left, inviting you to collect your parcel from a post office or a relay point near you.
Deliveries outside Spain / France / Portugal / Belgium and Luxembourg :
For deliveries outside Spain / France / Portugal / Belgium and Luxembourg, delivery charges depend on the destination and will be announced to you when you place your order.
For transport reasons, products cannot be shipped to certain countries and Corsica.
If this is the case, information will be given to you at the delivery stage of your order.
Taxes applied on your orders :
For deliveries within the European Union, Spanish VAT is applied to the order and you will not be able to recover the VAT in your country.
For orders to French Overseas Departments and Territories and outside the European Union, the products will be invoiced to you without taxes and you will have to pay shipping costs calculated according to the country of destination and the weight of the package. Upon receipt of the package, you will have to pay, in addition, customs duties, VAT and other local taxes, depending on the country of destination:
- For the DOM, you will have to pay the local VAT (except Guyana), the dock dues and the regional dock dues. You will not have to pay customs duties.
- For the TOM, you will have to pay the local VAT (for the TOM, only French Polynesia is concerned), and customs duties.
The amount of shipping costs (excluding duties and taxes applicable in your country) will be indicated to you when you choose the method of delivery. For shipments to French Overseas Departments and Territories and outside the EU, we draw your attention to 2 points:
- All duties and taxes are calculated by the customs services on the amount of the order including transport;
- if you choose an "express" carrier, then this one will invoice you in addition a fixed administration fee (generally between 20 and 30€), corresponding to the fact that it carries out, by delegation of the customs, the calculation and the collection of the duties and taxes, which allows you to save time at the delivery.
More information :
No compensation can be claimed if an item cannot be delivered: either following an unforeseen manufacturing stoppage, or following strikes, accidents, natural disasters, impossibility to obtain supplies or any other causes beyond our control. Delivery of orders is impossible on public holidays. The withdrawal period is 30 days for non-professionals. Returns are offered for customers from metropolitan France and Corsica, Spain, Luxembourg and Belgium but remain the responsibility of customers residing in other countries and DOM-TOM.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our customer service by clicking here.