What's a cookie ?
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when you visit a site or view an advertisement. Their purpose is notably to collect information relating to your navigation on the sites and to send you personalised services. In your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Fast125 cookies: These are cookies deposited by Fast125 on your terminal for the purposes of browsing our website, optimization and personalization of our services on the site.
Third party cookies
These are cookies deposited by third party companies (e.g. advertising agencies or partners) in order to identify your centres of interest through the products consulted or purchased on our site and to personalise the advertising offer addressed to you on our site or outside our site. They may be submitted when you browse our site or when you click in the advertising spaces on our site.
We have no control over cookies deposited by advertising agencies acting on their own behalf. Within the framework of advertising partnerships, we may be led to transmit data concerning your purchases and the products consulted on our site to partners acting on our behalf. We ensure that the partner companies agree to process the information collected on the site fast125.com exclusively for the needs of Fast125 and in accordance with our instructions, in compliance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 amended and undertake to implement appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality of data.
Different types of cookies
Different types of cookies are used on our site, they have different purposes. Some are necessary for your use of our site.
Cookies that are strictly necessary
These are the cookies necessary for the functioning of our site. They allow you to use the main functionalities of our site (e.g. use of the shopping cart or access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. They are cookies deposited by Fast125 which only concern the functioning of our site.
The "cookies essential" to the use of our site :
Fast125 session identifier
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its operation (for example, the pages most often consulted, searches for Internet users in the fast125 engine, etc.).
These are mainly Fast125 cookies.
These are cookies that allow us to personalize your experience on our site (e.g. remind you of the last products you viewed, remember the items in your shopping cart before continuing shopping). They also allow you to benefit from our personalised advice and promotional offers depending on your browsing origin (for example if you come from our partner sites).
They are cookies deposited by Fast125.
The main "functional cookies" that we use:
Advertising or partner cookies
Cookies are used to present you with personalised advertising tailored to your interests. on our site or outside our site while you are browsing the Internet. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our site. However, refusing advertising cookies will not cause advertising on our site or on the Internet to stop.
It will only result in the display of an advertisement that does not take into account your interests or preferences.
These cookies are primarily third party cookies.
These cookies are mainly dependent on advertising agencies.
The partner cookies, on the other hand, are placed by partner companies and make it possible to identify the articles consulted or bought on fast125.com and to collect navigation data in order to personalize the advertising offer which is addressed to you outside fast125.com. You can refuse these cookies in order to prevent access to this data to our partners.
You have different ways to manage cookies.
The settings of your web browser
If your browser is set to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies as mentioned above.
Here is how you can control or prevent the registration of cookies:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions below:
1. If you are using Internet Explorer
◦ In Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" button, then click on "Internet Options".
◦ Under the "General" tab, under "Browsing History", click on "Settings".
◦ Click the "View Files" button.
◦ Click on the "Name" column header to sort all files alphabetically and then scroll through the list until you see files beginning with the prefix "Cookie". (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
◦ Select the cookie(s) with the "fast125" and delete them.
◦ Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
2. If you are using the Firefox browser
◦ Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser and select the "Options" menu.
◦ In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Show Cookies".
◦ Locate the files that contain the name "fast125", select them and delete them.
3. If you are using the Safari browser
◦ In your browser, choose Edit menu > Preferences.
◦ Click "Security".
◦ Click "Show Cookies".
◦ Select the cookies that contain the name "fast125" and click "Clear" or "Clear All".
◦ After deleting the cookies, click "Done".
4. If you use the Google Chrome browser
◦ Click on the Tools menu icon.
◦ Select "Options".
◦ Click on the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy" section.
◦ Click on the "Show Cookies" button.
◦ Locate the files that contain the name "fast125", select them and delete them.
◦ Click "Close" to return to your browser.
Setting up on a cookie management platform
You can manage your cookies by visiting cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
Data - Commitment
So that you can browse our site with complete peace of mind, we, Fast125 (published by Maison DBK), as data controller, explain how we collect, process and use your personal data by taking all the necessary measures to :
- provide you with transparent information. You will know how and why we use your personal data.
- ensure that your data is always protected,
- offer you the possibility to access, modify, delete your data,
- to collect only the personal data necessary for processing and to keep them only for the time necessary.
This "Privacy and Cookies" policy will be updated as soon as there is a change in the way your personal data is stored and used. We are available to answer your questions at the following email address: email@example.com.
When and what personal information do we collect?
Your personal information may be collected when :
- you create an account on our site,
- you buy our products,
- you agree to receive our newsletter and/or sms,
- you participate in a Fast125 game on all the supports
We collect several types of personal data:
- the so-called "mandatory" information, the collection of which is necessary to provide you with a service: surname, first name, address, email... (non-exhaustive list),
- the so-called "optional" information that is requested in order to get to know the users better and provide them with personalised services and offers: date of birth, etc. (non-exhaustive list),
- so-called "behavioural" information: nature and amount of purchases, purchase itinerary, etc. (non-exhaustive list). This information allows us to offer you a better experience when using our services.
Data - Use
How do we use your personal data ?
As part of the performance of our obligations to our customers, we collect and use your personal information to manage our business relationship, including managing your purchases and orders, delivering your products and providing you with personalized services and offers.
We collect and store your personal information in order to communicate with you about your orders, invoices, complaints and other customer service matters.
We analyze your personal data in order to make you live your passion to the fullest by responding to your needs. These analyses enable us to offer you products, offers or services that are personalised, as far as possible, in line with your consumption habits and interests.
Who are the recipients of your personal data ?
Only authorized persons within Fast125 have access to your personal data. Our service and advertising providers may also be recipients of personal data strictly necessary to carry out the services we entrust to them (example: delivery).
Where is it stored ?
Personal data is stored in compliance with Spanish and European legislation. Operations with a service provider receiving your data are subject to a contract to ensure the protection of your data and respect for your rights. The storage period of your personal data is 5 years from your last interaction with Fast125.